[TRNSYS-users] Slow simulation

Erik Eriksson erikemileriksson at outlook.com
Sun Apr 26 05:50:08 PDT 2020

Hi all,

When I simulate my solar hot water system the simulation is extremly slow. I have a quite large system. I have tried to decrease the nodes in the tank and so on but nothing seems to makes it go faster. There are no errors and few warnings.

I was thinking if it is the computer that is slow. It is a laptop that im using that has a AMD RYZEN 7 processor. When I look at the cpu the computer only using about 20-25% when it simulating. And if I try to simulate more systems at once the cpu is more or less a multiple, so three simulations at once using about 60 % of the cpu. So what is the limitation of the computer prestanda when simulating?

//Erik