[TRNSYS-users] Type 155 fortran code error

이형석 hyeongseoklee at korea.ac.kr
Sun Apr 26 00:37:51 PDT 2020

Dear all TRNSYS users,

I'm trying to modify some codes in Type 155(matlab).

To be precise, I want to add calling mode type. Originally it permits
only info(9)=1or2, but I want to test others.

So I turn on the Type Studio and open the source code of Type 155.

When I compile original codes, but it doesn't works!

Some of errors are look tedious(ex: passed integer(4) to
integer(8),,etc..), so I changed some variable types but it still
doesn't works.

I found that Type 155 dll is located in seperate folders, maybe matlab
version problem I think.

I think the developers of this module did update only type155 dll file,
not the source codes of Type 155.

Is there anyone who success to  modify the Type 155 codes?

I thougt I can  upload the origin code and my revised one, but maybe
some copyright issues may arise, so I didn't.

Sincerly,

Hyeong Seok Lee