[TRNSYS-users] the reference of Integrated Model for Chilled Ceiling Panels in TRNSYS 17 and meaning of specific norm power, mass flow rate and number of loops??

asmin aryal asmin1243 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:24:15 PDT 2020

Hello,
I was trying to understand the resistance model of the *"integrated Model
for Chilled Ceiling Panels"* in TRNSYS 17. For that, I am reading and
studying the "TRNSYS 17 manual volume-5", "Multizone Building modeling with
Type56 and TRNBuild". I want to build up a thorough understanding of this
model. I do not find any reference for this model.
It would be great if anyone can refer me to literature for this model, a
research paper, or something.
I would also like to know the meaning of the following terms:
1) Specific norm power:
2) Specific norm mass flow rate
3) number of loops
Are (1) and (2) actual active specific cooling output in W/m2 and mass flow
rate per m2.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Sincerely
Ashmin Aryal