[TRNSYS-users] Sketchup Trnsys 3D

Alexander Schneider alexander-pirmasens at web.de
Mon Apr 20 00:58:23 PDT 2020

Hello,

I know that there are some videos on YouTube how to create an model for TRNSYS using sketchup.
For example this one is in spanish but it’s good to follow, even if you do not speak Spanish.

https://youtu.be/qUCejwGUl-k

Also in the folder: documentation from trynsys, you can find tutorials that are good to follow and are good to start with and to understand the program. There is also a explanation how to use Sketchup with TRNSYS.

Best regards