[TRNSYS-users] Problem with the external file

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Apr 15 07:46:37 PDT 2020

Alexander,

If the times written in the external file don’t fall between the simulation start and stop times then there’s no way that I can think of that that external file was written by that simulation.  And I wrote Type 46 so I know how it works fairly well.  I would delete the existing file and retry.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone