[TRNSYS-users] Cpc - type 74_ variation of acceptance angle

Arian Bahrami arianbhm at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 23:59:36 PDT 2019

Hi,
The type 74 is based on constant aperture area not based on absorber area. So when you increase the half acceptance angle when the aperture area is fixed it means that the CPC performance approachs flat plate performance so you got higher output. The notation you are using here is when the absorber area is fixed and as GCR increases when the absorber area is fixed, the output would be higher due to the fact the aperature area would be higher in this case.
Arian

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone