[TRNSYS-users] Fwd: Problem in importing TRNS3D file to TRNSYS

Dhanraj Kharal dhanraj89kharal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 23:11:05 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dhanraj Kharal <dhanraj89kharal at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 at 11:06
Subject: Problem in importing TRNS3D file to TRNSYS
To: <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>

Dear sir/madam,

 I'm having difficulties importing an .idf file created from the Sketchup
add-on for TRNSYS into TRNBUILD (directly, or via Simulation Studio).
I create a simple 1 rectangular zone model in Sketchup, then save the idf file.
Then I create a new 3D Building project in Simulation Studio, and
select the idf.
I got the error message
*"/no OUTPUT's specified/"  "/please add at least one OUTPUT/".*

*I am using 2017 version of sketchup and 2017 version of TRNSYS, now i
am stuck and *

*cannot solve this problem.*

*Thanks in advance for your help*

*Thank you *

*Er. Dhanraj kharal (Kathmandu University,Nepal)*