[TRNSYS-users] ?==?utf-8?q? Wish to know the location of TESS Type 667c.

Tushar Sharma (Wissenschaftliche-Mitarbeiter) tushar.sharma at hof-university.de
Tue Sep 24 23:11:30 PDT 2019

Hi

Maybe u are using the latest version and it is no longer available in the default list but the obselete types list. Check it.

On Wednesday, September 25, 2019 05:31 CEST, Muhammad Tauseef Nasir via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:
 Dear Experts,  Hi, I am trying to find the location of type 667c, I have found the type 667, Type 667b, and type 667d. But despite so much search, cannot find the type 667. Type 667 is air to air heat recovery device. Your help in this regard shall be highly appreciated. Best Regards,Yours Sincerely,Muhammad Tauseef NasirPhD Student,Department of Building Service Engineering,Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Virus-free. www.avast.com
--
Tushar Sharma, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Research Fellow
tushar.sharma at hof-university.de
www.hof-university.de