[TRNSYS-users] differential controller's problem

Vajihe Davoodi v.davoodi91 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 11:48:05 PDT 2019

Hi all,
I have simulated a solar absorption chiller, I should run it for different
thermal storage inlet temperatures for example with inlet temperature of
103 C. then I want the outlet temperature of thermal storage doesn't above
the inlet temperature. I have defined a differential controller but it
doesn't effect on outlet temperature, I changed upper and lower dead band
temperature different times but the outlet temperature didn't change.
if someone can help me please tell me why it doesn't work?