[TRNSYS-users] How to edit the source code of the existing Component in TRNSYS 18 using typestudio

Aditi Garg aditigarg107 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 03:14:47 PDT 2019

Dear all

I want to make some changes in the formulas mentioned in the source code of
a component. I am opening the code using type studio application available
in TRNSYS18. After editing, I use the option `compile workspace'.

The changes made can be seen in the code in the component in the simulation
studio, but in the results, there is no change

I would like to know if there are some more steps do I have to do while
editing and compiling the code.

Regards
Aditi