[TRNSYS-users] Error in modeling of ETC

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Nov 13 21:54:38 PST 2019

<can anyone please guide me on how to correctly link weather file with
ETC.>

I've attached an image with the connections for the weather component to
an evacuated tube collector. May I also suggest that if you have access
to the TESS Libraries that you consider using Type 538. It's more robust
and a technically more correct solar collector.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com