[TRNSYS-users] control a Wall temperature with experimental data

Freppel, Wirich Wirich.Freppel at saint-gobain.com
Thu Nov 28 08:02:10 PST 2019

Dear TRNSYS users,

I try to do thermal simulations on an experimental platform that was built in my lab. It is a single airnode room. For a specific application, I would like to control the temperature of one wall with some data I got from temperature measurements.
So , to summarize :

-          I measured the inner surface of the wall during a period of time in the experimental platform

-          I want to use this data as an input in TRNSYS to control the temperature of the wall (indoor surface)

I don't really know how to set up this in TRNSYS, as I have the feeling that I must "deactivate" TRNSYS calculation for this wall... Is it even possible to control the inner temperature of a wall ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards

[02. Logo_Corporate_RVB_2]
Wirich FREPPEL Ph.D
Development engineer
COSMOS - Buildings Energy Performance & Daylighting Group
[cid:image006.jpg at 01D5A60D.925187A0]
[TIRET.jpg]

SAINT-GOBAIN RESEARCH COMPIEGNE
1 rue de Montluçon * BP 40103 * 60777 Thourotte * France
Tel: +33 637 053 174
E-mail: wirich.freppel at saint-gobain.com
www.saint-gobain.com

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D5A60D.925187A0]

Confidential - Property of Saint-Gobain, the information contained herein are considered confidential.
Their presentation or reproduction is prohibited without the prior written consent of the sender or author.