[TRNSYS-users] Type 169 (Python calling)

Maria Panagiotidou mpanagiotido at student.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Nov 13 17:24:35 PST 2019

Hi Xiao,

I don't know how to call python by trnsys. I call trnsys using python.
Good luck!

Cheers,
Maria

*Maria Panagiotidou | PhD candidate*

Department of Infrastructure Engineering | MSE

Room C305, Level 3, Building 174

The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia

*M*: +61 4 35886222 *E*: m.panagiotidou at student.unimelb.edu.au

*I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay
my respects to the Elders, past and present. *