[TRNSYS-users] Online plotters count

Jibi Jais (지비 제이즈) jibijais at kookmin.ac.kr
Tue Nov 12 17:35:15 PST 2019

Hello,

In my Trnsys 18 simulation, I have more than 10 online plotters with output
file.
My simulation time interval is for 3 years (0~26280) with 1 hr time step.
What I observed is that the first 10 plotters are working fine. However,
the results obtained from the remaining plotters start only from 1st hr
instead of 0. And without any headings given in its input section.

Is the maximum online plotters that I can provide is 10? The results of the
remaining plotters are not showing while running also.

Thanks in advance
Jibi