[TRNSYS-users] Unexpected error while running input file from TRNEdit

Tushar Sharma tushar.sharma at hof-university.de
Wed Nov 6 02:35:58 PST 2019

Dear TRNSYS Users

I have a query regarding TRNedit. I am trying to read an input file (dck)
file using TRNEdit but I am getting the following errors while hitting the
Calculate button ( which simulates using TRNSYS engine).

A window pops up with a message : TRNEXE64 : Invalid floating point
operation

Then another window pops up

An unexpected error was encountered. TRNSYS will abort and then I’m back at
TRNEdit.

Even in the list file which is supposed to show the errors, I just get
notices, but no Fatal error which can actually show the reason. This dck
file uses a user defined Type which I compiled using my own fortran codes
using an external compiler. Please tell me where can be the issue and how to
resolve it.

Regards

Tushar Sharma, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Research Fellow
Institut für Wasser- und Energiemanagement der Hochschule Hof (iwe)
Institute of Water- and Energy Management at Hof University
Alfons-Goppel-Platz 1
95028 Hof / Saale
Germany
Phone +49 9281 409-4592
Fax      +49 9281 409-55 4592

 <mailto:tushar.sharma at hof-university.de> tushar.sharma at hof-university.de
 <http://www.hof-university.de/> www.hof-university.de

***25 Jahre Hochschule Hof + 10 Jahre BayIND***

Save paper. Please do not print this E-Mail.