[TRNSYS-users] Type55 for mean value

Schranzhofer, Hermann hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Fri May 31 03:04:56 PDT 2019

Hi,

I try to get mean values from a simulation to reduce the data amount. Using Type55 works quite fine but if I write the mean values into a file using Type25 I sometimes some lines are skipped. In Notepad++ this looks like this:

+1.1066000000000000E+04           +4.0557010952242777E+01
[nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul] [nul]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        +1.1104000000000000E+04           +7.8515877288168255E+01

See also the attached file T_koll_out_av.dat e.g. line 2316.

I also attached the tpf if someone want to have a look at it.

Is there any idea about that?

All the best,
Hermann.

DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
Institut fuer Wärmetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
Plüddemanngasse 104 / 4, A-8010 Graz

Tel.:        +43 316 873 7314
mobil:     +43 664 60 873 7314