[TRNSYS-users] need help with type creation

Tri Ayodha tri.ayodha at gmail.com
Wed May 22 06:58:24 PDT 2019

Hi Sam,

I usually use type studio to make new component coding which is using
Fortran language.
You can add any statement including "if statement" just like you make a
program in Fortran.
Basically when you export to FORTRAN, the default coding is automatically
created by TRNSYS. However at least, I need to make: declaration for
output, equation I am going to use, and call the variable output. I don't
know you have tried it or not. Hopefully It helps.

Regards,

Tri Ayodha Ajiwiguna