[TRNSYS-users] Need for detailed mathematical references of STEC library

imran khan engr_imranafridi at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 04:04:03 PDT 2019

Dear all  !

I am working with STEC library of trnsys . there is a reference guide provided with the library but theexplanations in the reference guide are not sufficient for me because  i am beginner of trnsys . I want to know thedetailed mathematical references of the component's models in this library .

i would be grateful if anyone could help me in this matter

kind Regards

IMRAN KHAN

Research student

US-PAK center for advanced studies in energy PeshawarPakistan