[TRNSYS-users] partition balance (NTYPE 906) of interrior wall

Karol BANDURSKI karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Wed May 15 03:18:07 PDT 2019

Dear All,

All my problems connected to heat balance of partition and wall was caused
by very simple and stupide reason:

when data was imported to Excel I choose constant width of columns in the
original text file (from TRNSYS), instead of column separation by specific
sing, e.g. "space".

As a result, in some rows of my data in Excel, "-" was assigned to wrong
column: to the end of previous balance component value instead to the
beginning of right balance component value (so "-" was replaced by "+").

Thank you very much Marion and TESS for support!

Kind regards,
Karol