[TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT Output

Hemmatabady, Hoofar hemmatabady at geo.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon May 6 13:04:54 PDT 2019

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am using TRNOPT for optimization. The optimization method that I am using (PSO) starts multiple TRNSYS simulations simultaneously. I can see the overall results of my optimization. "C:\TRNSYS18\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation" as OutputListingFile.

How can I add other TRNSYS outputs, which are calculated separately in the same file as a separate column?

I also tried to use a separate printer which appends outputs to the previously written ones but I can not see the outputs from GenOpt runs (neither simultaneous nor hierarchical simulations) in the specified printer file. How can I resolve this problem?

Best regards,

Hoofar