[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Jibi Jais (지비 제이즈) jibijais at kookmin.ac.kr
Thu Mar 28 05:23:25 PDT 2019

Hello all

I created a trnsys program for seasonal thermal energy storage using flat
plate collector. The system is bit complicated, but I got good simulation
results at the end according to the conditions provided by our collaborator.

Now I came to know that the values of a0, a1 and a2 of flat plate collector
are different from the one I was using. When I input the corrected values,
the system run but got stuck while running.
I tried to change the flow rates then. But the results happens to be poor.
I don't know which parameter I should adjust in order to get better results.

Helpful suggestions on this would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jibi

Jibi Jais
Doctoral Researcher
Renewable Energy Laboratory, Room 203-2
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Graduate School, College of Creative Engineering
Kookmin University
77 Jeongneung-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02707, Korea
Tel : +82-10-4496-4221, +82-2-910-5031 (O)
E-mail: jibijais at kookmin.ac.kr, jibijais at gmail.com