[TRNSYS-users] type47 charging time

Louis.Lamarche at etsmtl.ca Louis.Lamarche at etsmtl.ca
Mon Mar 25 16:49:09 PDT 2019

Hello
I try to reproduce the charge  and discharge of a battery  given in Example 8.10.1 of Duffie Beckman book using type 47c and I find a charging time which is 6 times shorter than what they get. I guess the reason why is that the integration in time of the current is the total capacity in Duffie Beclkamn's book and it is the capacity of one cell in TRNSYS type 47. Is it possible to know which solution is better since the current in one cell is the cell as the total current of the battery ?
Thank you very much
Louis lamarche