[TRNSYS-users] GenOpt Terminates with error: Please add at least one output

Bishan Thapa bthapa1 at uncc.edu
Tue Mar 19 17:28:28 PDT 2019

Greetings Everyone,

My optimization ends with the above error. A TRNBuild window pops up and
terminates the optimization. I googled for the error type and found similar
problem with someone. Absolute path had to be given to the building file
even if it is inside the same folder. I tried putting absolute path not
only for the template and input files but for log, output and command file.
It did not help. Please find my initialization file attached herewith this
email.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Bishan Thapa