[TRNSYS-users] Horizontal storage tank

mohamed sarmouk sarmouk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:06:46 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,
i am working with the *type 60j (*horizontal cylinder), in order to enter
the height of the tank for a horizontal cylinder i should enter its
diameter and in my case its 450 mm or 0.45 m.
the problem is when i run the calculation an error occur *(Message  : One
or more of the parameters entered as heights exceeds the height of the
tank.)* i checked and i found that height of heating element 2 & height of
thermostat 2 are set by default to 1m and the range is between [1;15]m so
it can't be set to a value below 1m.
would you please give me an alternative or a solution if there is one.
kind regards.

M.SARMOUK