[TRNSYS-users] Make component in software TRNSYS

Patxi Sorbet Presentacion psorbet at cener.com
Fri Mar 1 01:59:58 PST 2019

Dear atena,
In my case, I often develop C++ components for TRNSYSv17 because Visual Studio desktop is freely available. Now in v18 there is a Fortran Compiler compatible
When you develop a component, you must copy the final dll build in %Trnsys/userlib/DebugDLLs or %Trnsys/userlib/ReleaseDLLs
This way the tmf template will find the referenced type number
Maybe this is your case
Regards,