[TRNSYS-users] import geometry from rhino

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Sun Jun 30 23:32:42 PDT 2019

Dear Giulia,
you cannot use the 3D Building Wizard but must use an empty project and then drag it into an empty project file.
Then you have to set up your project manually...

Best
Jakob

[cid:db4a6f14-7d94-4cc7-9d8c-a029f8b0c795]

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
http://www.transsolar.com<http://www.transsolar.com/>
Transsolar: KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Stuttgart – München – New York – Paris
Geschäftsführer :Diplom-Ingenieur Matthias Schuler, Diplom-Ingenieur Thomas Auer, Diplom-Physiker Stefan Holst, Diplom-Betriebswirt Dieter Schnelle
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347,

Steuernummer: 99073/00911,USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

The simulation project you have sent will be stored on the local servers of Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH for the duration of the project support. Our employees are obliged by us to confidentiality. After this period, all project-related data is deleted.

The storage of your personal e-mail and other contact information is based on the mutual interest in the execution of this traffic and on a mutual business contact. If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at privacy at transsolar.com<mailto:privacy at transsolar.com>. Our privacy policy can be found here<http://www.trnsys.de/docs/userservice/userservice_dataprivacy_en.htm>.