[TRNSYS-users] Type 14 Forcing Function Plugin Crash

Prashanth Swamy rip_ad at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 02:07:50 PDT 2019

Hello,

I want to post this on the forum.

I am having issues with the type 14 components. I can't seem to be able to use the plugin in any of the type 14 components. TRNSYS crashes immediately after I click the plugin wizard button. I have tried restarting the computer and re-installing TRNSYS but it hasn't changed anything.
I'm running the latest version of TRNSYS on a windows 10 64 bit system.

Could you please help me get this posted and maybe someone can help me out.

Sincerely,
Prashanth

Prashanth Ramaswamy Iyyaswamy
Mobile: +852 5134 2093