[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS with Genopt

Patxi Sorbet Presentacion psorbet at cener.com
Thu Jun 6 03:29:14 PDT 2019

Ronny,
You must first Install Genopt
In the documentation, there is an explanation about how to configure genopt to launch a generic external solver
You have available examples: dymola, energy plus so you can find out how to “make things run”
In essence, the only thing that genopt does is parameter variation in an input  file and launch it to the solver (TRNSYS, DYMOLA,MATLAB…), and collect the merit function value in an output file