[TRNSYS-users] solar assisted water source heat pump

Emre Arpaci emrearpaci10 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 11:17:34 PDT 2019

Hi trnsys users

I have two questions.
I m going to model a solar assisted water source heat pump.My heat source
is a lake.Now I have montly temperature of the lake. I think ı should use
type 927 water source heat pump. How can I use the lake as a heat source  ?
If I connect a pump to type 927 and the temperature of the pump adjusts the
monthly lake temperature, will I do it right? Or should I use a heat
exchanger to use the lake as a heat source.

2) How can I use the solar assistance in a basic way  ? Is it difficult to
make in trnsys.

regards