[TRNSYS-users] Type 927 heating capacity performance curve

Lukas Welkovic Leite leitinhoo95 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 06:49:10 PDT 2019

Hello TRNSYS users,

Using TRNSYS 18, I finished some simulations utilizing type 927 and after looking at the H.P. outputs I noticed that the maximum value for heat transfer to load rate, after the unit conversions, was higher than the maximum rated heating capacity.

For example, total rated heating capacity of 850kW (10 x 85kW heat pumps) and at the results of heat transfer to load rate I observed values up to 950kW. I did not change anything on the performance data of the heat pumps. Only changed heating/cooling rate capacity, power and flow-rates.

Is this a normal output?

Thanks everyone.