[TRNSYS-users] Trough model (Type 196) "Stec_RefGuide_V3.0"

UMER SALEEM umersaleem425 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 10:32:08 PDT 2019

Hello sir
 I am curious to know correct input values of last three inputs to trough
model(196) because of which i think my designed system is generating
surplus energy which are:
      1)TDR- Turn Down Ratio  - [0;1]
      2)RDTime - Rampdown Time Duration to reach RDRatio*FRMax   hr [0;+Inf]
      3)RDRatio - Rampdown Ratio - Fraction of FRMax to reach after shutdown
                Greater than TDR   - [0;1]
Trough model should generate energy during sun hours well in my case
Rankine`s turbine continues to generate small amounts of energy during off
sun hours as compared to sun hours due to which overall energy generated
per year is increasing for my validation.