[TRNSYS-users] Answer to Energy Balance issues

Juan Rodriguez Santiago juan.rodriguez.santiago at iee.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jul 16 02:05:22 PDT 2019

Dear Christophe,
My name is Juan Rodríguez and I tried to answer directly to Joaquim
Romani ...
The answer came to you directly, and I wanted to communicate you that
the email that I answered, written in Spanish was not thought to be
published in the Trnsys forum.
Best Regards

--
Dr. Juan Rodriguez Santiago
Gebäudesystemtechnik

Gottschalkstr. 28 a | 34127 Kassel | Germany (Besuchsadresse)
Königstor 59 | 34119 Kassel | Germany (Postadresse)
mailto: juan.rodriguez.santiago at iee.fraunhofer.de | Telefon: +49 561
804-1887
http://www.energiesystemtechnik.iee.fraunhofer.de