[TRNSYS-users] Without grid simulation

Tri Ayodha tri.ayodha at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:28:14 PDT 2019

Dear All,

I want to make simulation of pv system to supply electricity for specific
demand. The thing is, i don't want to use grid as complement of pv system.
So I can predict when the electricity shortage will occur, how long, etc.

I have tried to make it in trnsys, but it is automatically powered by grid
when the power from pv and battery is not sufficient. So, I made new simple
component to turn off the system when the power generation is not enough.

Is there any way to turn off the power from grid without making new
component?
If so, can it be explained in detail?which type should I use?

Thank you,

Tri Ayodha Ajiwiguna