[TRNSYS-users] Output - latent cooling load of type 56

Maria Panagiotidou mpanagiotido at student.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jan 31 18:13:19 PST 2019

Dear users,

I am calculating the heating and cooling load of a residential building. I
have an unlimited heating and an unlimited cooling system (without
humidification/dehumidification). I can't find the output (of Type 56) for
the latent cooling load. I can see the output of latent gains, the
humidification/dehumidification cooling load, but I don't see anything for
the latent cooling load without  humidification/dehumidification.
Could anybody help me?

Kind Regards,
Maria Panagiotidou
PhD candidate