[TRNSYS-users] Phase change material storage needed

Le Khoa lexuankhoa2212 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:30:06 PST 2019

Hi TRNSYS community,

I want to model a phase change material vertical storage tank, but there is
not any component available in TRNSYS libraries to model this. As far as I
know there are two models developed by Jacques Bony (Type 840) and Andreas
Heinz(Type 842). Both these models were developed as part of IEA Solar
Heating and Cooling program task 32. Does any one in our community have
access to these models so that you can share it to me? Or you know other
developed models that I can have access too?

I am really appreciated your help.

Best regards.

Khoa Le