[TRNSYS-users] Recompile TrnsysConstants

Rijvers, L.P.M. l.p.m.rijvers at tue.nl
Wed Jan 23 04:52:51 PST 2019

Dear TRNSYS-users,

I would like to recompile the TrnsysConstants.f90 file, among others to increase the maximum number of labels.

In the last attempt I opened the Cvf66-file with Microsoft Visual Studio. (Re)building the TRNDLL-file resulted in the following error:
Severity

Code

Description

Project

File

Line

Suppression State

Error

MSB3073

The command "copy "Release\TRNDll.dll" "..\..\..\Exe\TRNDll.dll"copy "Release\TRNDll.lib" "..\..\..\Exe\TRNDll.lib":VCEnd" exited with code 1.

TRNDll

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets

138

Opening the other files (e.g. lvfCXE2011) was not possible. Note that I am using TRNSYS 17.

Can anyone provide me with a guideline on how to successfully recompile the TrnsysConstants.f90 file?

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Len Rijvers

[cid:image001.png at 01D4653F.FFFE2DE0]   [SBC Logo zonder tekst]
Len Rijvers
Eindhoven University of Technology
Mechanical Engineering, PDEng trainee Smart Buildings and Cities Program
Gemini-Noord 2.119
T: +31 647 59 29 16