[TRNSYS-users] Optimization using the TrnOpt, externally using the GenOpt

鹰隼 820173803 at qq.com
Sun Jan 13 21:39:08 PST 2019

Dear all,

  I am the TRNSYS 18 user. I try to optimize the system design paramaters  using the TrnOpt, externally using the GenOpt. One question is  shown below:

when I open the  WinGenOpt to open the GenOpt project initialization file "GenOpt.ini", one error appers:
 Cannot run program "C:\Program" (in directory "C:\TRNSYS18\genopt-type56\GenOpt-Type56\tmp-genopt-run-1"): CreateProcess error=2, Can't find the specified files.

  I have checked the file path, it is actually exists.

  Any suggestions are appraciate.

Thanks for the attention!

Best wishes!

Yuekuan