[TRNSYS-users] Shading schedule only in summer problem

Amin HADDAD itshaddad1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:34:37 PST 2019

Hello all,

I just want to set a fixed shading schedule only in summer (only in june,
July and August) and I wnat to know if there is a trick to do so?

Or do I have to do it the standard way ( make a simulation  for the hole
year without fixed shading and then make another simulation with fixed
shading for the hole year,  and then only pick the results of june, July
and August of the 2nd simulation)?

Ps: the results I want are: heating consumption in Kwh as well as cooling
consumption.

Thank you

Amin Haddad