[TRNSYS-users] Error in TRNOPT with Parametric Mesh

Michel Tamarzians micheltamarzians at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 04:28:56 PST 2019

Hi all,

I am trying to do an optimization for my pv-hydrogen system to find the
optimal sizing.
I wanted to use the Parametric Mesh algorithm, however TRNOPT terminates
with the following error:

*Optimization terminated with error.Error
message:**************java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
genopt.algorithm.EquMeshCheck whether file 'genopt.algorithm.EquMesh.class'
is in the correct path.GenOpt terminated with error.*

Can you perhaps tell me where I have to look to find the correct path?? The
strange thing is that the Parametric algorithm works just fine so it should
be something with a path issue but I can't manage to figure out where to
look.

Any tip/help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Kind regards,