[TRNSYS-users] Is there any type to incorporate PV-PCM in buildings?

Mohammad Rezvanpour moh.rzv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:03:46 PST 2019

Dear TRNSYS users,

Is there any type in TRNSYS to simulate the PV-PCM performance in buildings?
     For example, there is type 601 to model the PV-PCM module in various
circumstances; however, I could not find any TYPE in TRNSYS to model PV-PCM
performance in buildings.
     I wonder whether it is possible to put type 601 with some other TYPEs
to make this happen or not. Also, if there is any type to make this happen,
it would be great to know that.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Best,
Mohammad

--
Regards.

M.Sc. student of Energy and Environmental Engineering at University of
Tehran

Hand-Phone: +989303037373
University Email account: m.rezvanpour at ut.ac.ir