[TRNSYS-users] Make component in software TRNSYS

art . art.6014 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 01:03:59 PST 2019

Hello
I have a problem creating the component in the software and I'm not able to
fix this problem. Your help will make me happy.
When I want to enter a TRNSYS component
After I entered and saved the inputs and outputs and parameters. I can not
run C++ to remove the file and show the error. where is the problem from?
If I do not consider the error, in the section where I saved this
component, it will display a file of Trnsys. I insert the code for the
component into the file that is displayed with c++ and continue all the
steps that are required to build the .dll but after importing the
files .tmf and .bmp in trnsys16-1/studio/proformas. and I run into the
error field "component load failed"
Thanks
atena
Show more