[TRNSYS-users] B4_QTRANS

BERNARD Camille camille.bernard at etamine.coop
Thu Feb 21 00:05:00 PST 2019

Hello,

I model a typical office building : one intermediate level of a tower.

In order to understand the energy balance, I have looked at each variable of balance 4.
I have difficulties to understand QTRANS, and the explanation in the documentation is quite vague :
Balance 4 is a "balance for zones" : results are given by zone.
QTRANS is described as : "transmission into the surface from inner surface node (might be stored in the wall, going to a slab cooling or directly transmitted)" : it refers to surface and not to zone...

Do you know what does it represent and how it is calculated ?

Thank you,
Best regards,
Camille Bernard | Chargée d'études
[Etamine]
www.etamine.coop<http://www.etamine.coop/>
83-85 boulevard Vincent Auriol - 75013 Paris
mobile : 07.63.45.95.01
camille.bernard at etamine.coop