[TRNSYS-users] Heat flow in zones

CELIK RABIA celik.rabia.r8 at dc.tohoku.ac.jp
Mon Feb 11 21:49:50 PST 2019

Hello,

I am doing a research about heat consumption of the residential buildings. I modeled my building in Sketchup and imported it to the Trnsys. After that, I defined the layer of the wall and floor elements and selected the window type. I created a project in Simulation Studio with weather data component and run the simulation without having any problem. Until now, everything is okay, but when I get the simulation results, I see that bedroom 2, and Kitchen zones are not showing enough flow in temperature, while bedroom 1 and living room show high temperature changes. I checked everything, I didnot apply any different information for kitchen and bedroom 2 but the result doesnt change. Living room and bedroom 1 are looking to south and both have 4 m2 window. Bedroom 2 is towards to north and has a 1,5 m2 window, while kitchen is looking to east and has the same 1,5m2 window. Wall layers are same for all of them.

What can be the problem? or is this result rational?

You can see the simulation result in the attachments.

Best regards,
Rabia CELIK.