[TRNSYS-users] type 49 external files

Emre Arpaci emrearpaci10 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 10:29:45 PST 2019

hi everyone happy new year to all.
I have a problem about creating external files to type 49.
i will use type 49 to determine the ground temperature of the my
greenhouse. I read the TRNSYS Multizone Slab Model Tutorial and Example. I
used the tess soilnoding plugin to create the files. I answered all
questions by asked tess soilnoding. finally the program created two files
but one is empty. my zoneXYDistances file is empty as you can see the
figure . My zone_Soil Noding File is only 4 lines. is that normal ?
 And type49's external file is soil_temperatures(it is the second one
external file)  how can ı create this soil_temperatures file? or which file
i have to use for the soil temperature ( type 49 external 2.file=  final
soil temperature profile)
thanks
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]