[TRNSYS-users] error while running the simulation with Type 684/type 752f/or TESS library type

asmin aryal asmin1243 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 23:37:48 PDT 2019

I am using TRNSYS 17 to simulate the condition of the room when we turn on
the conventional air conditioner. The TRNSYS model is made on a computer
utilizing the TRNSYS TESS library type. While trying to run it on my
computer installed with TESS library and TRNSYS (a different one) it shows
some errors.

The model is shown below.

[image: image.png]

 The computer(system) I am trying to run the simulation on  TRNSYS 17 shows
the following errors.
[image: image.png]

When I look on the list file the details of the  errors are.
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

Is there some problem with TESS library I have installed? I am saying so
because whenever I call up the TESS library type (e.g from Hydronics
library TESS or HVAC TESS), the simulation does not run.

WHAT should I do? Could you suggest me something regarding this?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely,

Ashmin Aryal