[TRNSYS-users] Type 9 Data reader

Hemmatabady, Hoofar hemmatabady at geo.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Aug 27 07:31:54 PDT 2019

Mainly my problem is about the multi-objective optimization which is done by connecting MATLAB and TRNSYS. A text file (or excel file) is written by MATLAB using the optimization algorithm. The file is used by TRNSYS for evaluation of the objective functions (which are function of TRNSYS parameters like area of solar collectors) and the results goes back to MATLAB for continuing the optimization procedure. At first,  I used type 9c and got the error "Floating point division by zero". Later because of the problem I had with type 9 and asked in my previous email, I also use type 62 and got the same error. Where does this error come from in my case and how can I resolve it?
Thank you in advance

Best regards,
Hoofar