[TRNSYS-users] How can I take datas the one widows TRNSYS to another?

Yeyson Meza yeyson.meza90 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 07:13:38 PDT 2019

Hello Master, Please I need to help me. I am simulating an Earth to Air
Heat Exchanger with specific features, I finished it and I obtained the
results, but in the other project, I simulated an office building. I want
to know how to take the EAHE results and to apply in the building if this
is in other windows. Is there a type that imported the information? or It's
possible to copy the 997 EAHE type in the other project and TRNSYS recognizes
the same characteristics. For more information, I attach the figures.
Thanks.

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

--