[TRNSYS-users] Inquiry about Trnsys Type

Mohammad Fakhrulrezza mfrezza93 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 21:56:15 PDT 2019

Hello, my name is Rezza.

Currently, I am using Trnsys 18.
I would like to know if there is a way for merging two component types
together.
The model that i want to simulate is a vertical cylinder that has a wrap
around heat exchanger and an immersed heat exchanger in the arrangement of
vertical tube (the number of tubes is 60).

Therefore, in my case, I would like to merge Type 534 (Vertical Cylindrical
Storage Tank With Immersed Heat Exchanger) and Type 1237 (Cylindrical
Storage Tank with Wrap-Around Heat Exchanger).

Thanks.