[TRNSYS-users] control problem for type 927

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sat Aug 17 07:25:56 PDT 2019

Emre,

Your timestep is one hour and you have NO thermal capacitance in either of your water loops.  Add some realistic pipes to your model and get the timestep down to around a minute and you should see a noticeable improvement in the control and operation of your system.  You should also take a look back through the mailing list archives and read the detailed responses that have been posted about controlling HVAC equipment.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone