[TRNSYS-users] partition balance (NTYPE 906) of interrior wall

Karol BANDURSKI karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Fri Apr 26 05:58:17 PDT 2019

Dear Expert,

I have generate balance B6 for a few walls.

The equation components, among others, are heat fluxes on outside and on
inside surface of the wall.

When exterior wall is consider I assume that outside surface=exterior
surface.

But in the case of interior wall which surface is outside and which inside?

It depend on front/back setting or zone for which balance of the wall has
been set?

Looking on results it seems to me that it is set randomly.

Kind regards,
Karol

Karol BANDURSKI M. Sc.

Faculty of Civil and Environemntal Engeneering

Division of Heating, Air Conditioning and Air Protection

Poznan University of Technology

 <http://www.put.poznan.pl/~karol.bandurski> www.put.poznan.pl/~karol.
bandurski

 <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski>